Terms & Conditions
- Meet & Greet : Driver will hold a sign with your name on it and wait for you at the bottom of escalators.
- Curbside Pick-Up: Driver will wait for you outside the airport at Chauffeurs bay and coordinate pick-up time with you via cell phone.
Cancellation / No-Show Policy
- Cancellation of any vehicle type less than four hours before the scheduled pick-up time will result in 100% base fare.
- Cancellation of any vehicle type less than 24 hours before the scheduled pick-up time will result in 50% base fare.
- A no-show will be charged 100% of the base fare.
Wait Time Charges
- First 15 minutes of the scheduled pick-up time is FREE. After that, you will be charged $1/min, up to 60 minutes. You will be considered a no-show one hour after the scheduled pick-up time unless it is authorized to keep the car waiting.
- Domestic Flights : Passengers being picked up have a 30-minute grace period. You will be billed $1/min after that for as long as an hour billable wait time.
- International Flights: Passengers being picked up have a 60-minute grace period. You will be billed $1/min afterward that for as long as an hour billable wait time.
Hourly Billing Rules
- Anything under 30 minutes counts as a half hour.
- Anything over 30 minutes counts as a full hour.
- There is a four-hour minimum required for hourly service.
- Red-Eye Fee : Pick-up between 2300 hrs to 0500 hrs will add a 20% charge to the base fee.
- Extra Stop : $10 per stop within the city and $20 in the suburbs.
- Car Seats : $25
- Luggage Trailer : $30